movement and nature to feed your glow
Come join me for a walk in nature, complemented by outdoor yoga.
A great way to supercharge your sense of well-being!
beginning june 1st & running until the end of september
We will be following city regulations for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19. All classes will have a maximum of 4 participants to physical distancing. We will remain physically distanced throughout the duration of the class.
Class format: Yoga, Walk, Yoga, Walk, Yoga! (And of course a lovely Savasana!)
summer classes 2020
PeaceGlow WEDNESDAYS @ 7pm
PowerGlow TUESDAYS @ 7pm & SATURDAYS @ 9am
How it works:
1. Head on over to the Class Sign-up Form to choose your class(es).
2. Choose your class type(s): PeaceGlow and/or PowerGlow & date(s)
3. Choose a 5 or 10 Class Pass or opt for a drop-in class to try it out.
4. I will reach out to you via email to confirm your registration and payment.
5. Join me at Meadowbreeze Park! Wear your running shoes, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bug spray...
**Bring your own yoga mat and mat strap.
*Registration closes one hour before class begins. Please pre-register to ensure you receive notification of class cancellation due to inclement weather.** If a class gets cancelled due to weather, you can choose another day/time from the available classes to replace it. (More details below.)
- You can register/deregister for a class up until 1 hour prior to the scheduled class.
- If I deem the weather inclement, you will receive a cancellation email and you can then choose another class from the available classes.
- You may choose to attend a mix of both the Yoga Walk classes and Online classes when you purchase a MWG 5 or 10 Class Package.
- Looking for some information about insect repellents? Check here. You can also have a look at the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep website for health information regarding the use of different brands of sunscreens.
special summer PRICING!
5 Class Pass $45
10 Class Pass $80
"The state of feeling healthy and happy."